Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Night Crawlers XP

We can make a cool bleeding effect and have the players go to the medic to get patched up and stop the bleeding.

Instead of reviving players, we can make medics pick people up. Players will drop down on the ground when their health gets low and they will need to be picked up by a medic before they bleed out and die.

I'll get back to you when i'm available, i'm not home these days..
[Image: rA4ilkf.png]

Sounds great as well, but yet again I doubt anyone's gonna play medic. Because if we don't take away from him some of the strengths other classes have then he'd be too OP and everyone would play him, but taking too much strength from him would make no one play him.

I hate these balance things but they're important :/
[Image: paydayheader.png]

(09-26-2017, 11:34 AM)Spark Wrote: We can make a cool bleeding effect and have the players go to the medic to get patched up and stop the bleeding.

Instead of reviving players, we can make medics pick people up. Players will drop down on the ground when their health gets low and they will need to be picked up by a medic before they bleed out and die.

I'll get back to you when i'm available, i'm not home these days..

Only issue there is the medics would be smothered by players crawling to them for healing. Good to see you Spark.
[Image: vpgopu.jpg]

Kinda like the human with the laser, everyone goes around him. And similar to him, the medics would also be a prime target for the NCs to kill.

The bleeding effect can be a random percentage. We can also make one of the NC classes get a higher chance to make the player bleed.
[Image: rA4ilkf.png]

i'd be cool to see a 'heavy human' like normal health, may be a helmet so he cant get slashed in the face (or at least can stand a few more slashes), reduced speed, can not get revived, and have one or two weapons (one of them could be idk some kind of m4 with more bullets with a few rounds of grenade launcher like the lego gun from zp) and may be some frost nades.
ARGENTINA

´´El secreto de la Paz, está en el respeto de los Derechos Humanos´´
Juan Pablo II
[Image: 2Zkr3xE.png]